In this Kat Von D Saint and Sinner eyeshadow palette review, we will look into it more in details. This palette contains twenty-four new eyeshadow and each pan weighing 1g (0.04oz). The Saint and Sinner palette is part of the Holiday 2017 and it is a limited edition product. It costs USD $62 or AUD $90.
Let’s start by mentioning the fact that Kat Von D was inspired by a cathedral when she created this palette. Hence, the colour selection that she puts in this year’s palette is supposed to mimic the array of lights passing through the cathedral’s stained glass windows. I think she’s very talented and creative to even think about this!
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Palette Colour Scheme
- Absolution is a metallic crystal coloured eyeshadow topper with gold specks of glitter
- Worship is a satin deep purple
- Immaculate is a deep satin olive-green
- Chalice is a warm shimmer mid-toned taupe
- Sacred Heart is a shimmer light terracotta
- Amen is a matte light banana shade
- Sanctuary is a shimmer deep aubergine
- Heaven is a metallic silver
- Crucifix is a matte dark brown
- Cathedral is a metallic grey with a purple undertone
- Rosary is a rich shimmer ruby
- Baptism is a matte light pink
- Rapture is a sheer metallic dark orange eyeshadow topper with pinkish red glitter
- Sabbath is a matte black
- Ashes is a matte dark taupe with specks of green glitter
- Martyr is a matte dark mustard
- Devil is a matte muted deep orange
- Revelation is a matte brown with gold speck of glitter
- Vestment is a duo chrome brown teal shade
- Ministry is a shimmer royal blue
- Exodus is a matte neon yellow-green with gold speck of glitter
- Exorcism is a deep matte navy blue purple
- Relic is a bright shimmer gold
- Stigmata is a shimmer crimson
Out of these eyeshadow, only Amen and Baptism from the Saint section that I had trouble swatching to the richness that I wanted. I had to go back twice into the pan to build the colour up. The rest of the eyeshadow is pigmented true to the Kat Von D standard.
If you are considering to buy this palette, make sure that you like the colour choice since this palette is not a neutral palette to create your everyday natural look. You still can create a natural look with this palette but your choice of colours will be very limited. You will be better off buying a different eyeshadow palette that has more neutral eyeshadow colours. Particularly, most of the shade in the sinner section are quite “loud” with its own individuality.
Ease of Application ♥♥♥♥
Click a retailer logo below when you shop online to help support Beauty Adorn. We earn commission on sales tracked from these links. Thank you!
BODYGUARD APOTHEKE KOREA skincare event 20%~50%off
J&J Petite Boutique