The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Review will include photos of the product and swatches. This face palette has six different ambient lighting powder which includes two finishing powder, two blush, one strobe powder and one bronzer. This Palette costs USD $80 for 0.29oz or AUD $117 for 8.22g.
How to use Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Vol 3
- Apply the blushes separately or mixed together along the cheekbones in a circular motion.
- Apply bronzer to the hollow of the cheeks, just underneath the cheekbones. Apply to the temples and perimeter of our forehead as well.
- Apply finishing powders all over the face. We can mix them together if we want to or use them separately. I usually apply this at the end of makeup application before applying the setting spray.
Let’s talk about the pros and cons of this palette if you are thinking of buying it.
Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Vol 3 Pros
- The packaging is a sturdy plastic with a beautiful rose gold faux metal finish.
- Compact and easy to travel with.
- The layout of the palette is easy to follow.
- The size of each pan is large enough for a blush/ bronzer brush to dip in without any contamination from neighbouring powders.
- These powders give the most natural look if we use light handed application. Can be build up for more intense look.
- The bronzer and blushes can be layer up and we can create different shades.
- This face palette is a must for a quick and easy makeup since almost everything that we need for face makeup is included in this palette. We don’t need to reach for a different products which save us time.
- The finishing powder gives the most natural look. They don’t cling on dry patches on the skin. It looked absolutely natural and yet radiant on me regardless of my dry skin type.
Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Vol 3 Cons
- Price. It is an investment to buy this palette. If you already have the first or second Ambient Lighting edit palette, I don’t think you would need this one.
- The palette can get messy very quickly with our fingerprints that tend to stick on the surface.
- It is a limited edition to Holiday 2017.
Hopefully you found enough information here to decide whether you need this palette or not. Enjoy your day!
Ease of Application ♥♥♥♥
Click a retailer logo below when you shop online to help support Beauty Adorn. We earn commission on sales tracked from these links. Thank you!
BODYGUARD APOTHEKE KOREA skincare event 20%~50%off
J&J Petite Boutique