Marc Jacobs Snake Charmer lip gloss set includes five favourite shades in deluxe sizes from the existing Marc Jacobs lip gloss collection. It is a limited edition for Holiday 2017. Each lip gloss weighs 1.7mL or 0.05 Fl.oz. This set costs USD $39 or AUD $58 and available from Sephora and Marc Jacobs Beauty online.
Marc Jacobs Snake Charmer Lip Gloss Shades
- Sugar Sugar is a cult favourite nude shade
- Skin Deep is a deeper nude shade with rose brown undertone
- Raspberry Beret is a bright fuchsia shade that has enough pigment to be worn alone or on top of a lipstick.
- Boys Don’t Cry is a purple shade that can be worn alone or as a lipstick topper.
- Ch-Ch-Changes is a duo-chrome metallic reddish brown shade that changes colour depending on the angle of light. This shade is beautiful and fun to wear.
These lip glosses give minty scent and they are nourishing and hydrating as well. They are not sticky like the classic lip glosses.
I was pleased with the application and colour for most of these lip glosses. The only one that I found a little patchy upon application was the purple shade Boys Don’t Cry. Sugar sugar is a universal shade, it gives a nice glossy look on top of any lipsticks.
Skin Deep is my favourite as it can be worn alone or as a lipstick topper. The same goes for Raspberry Beret. The one shade that I don’t think I will reach out a lot is Boys Don’t Cry. As it is a little patchy upon application, most likely we need to pair it with a lipstick as a lipstick topper.
Hopefully you find this review useful. Enjoy your day!
Ease of Application ♥♥♥♥
Click a retailer logo below when you shop online to help support Beauty Adorn. We earn commission on sales tracked from these links. Thank you!
BODYGUARD APOTHEKE KOREA skincare event 20%~50%off
J&J Petite Boutique