Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Trio is the limited edition best-selling body butter set of three from the brand. It contains a 240 ml (8 Fl.oz) Whipped Argan Oil body butter in Vanilla Apricot, a 59 ml (2 Fl.oz) Whipped Argan Oil in Lavender Citrus and a 59 ml (2 Fl.oz) Whipped Argan Oil in Vanilla Pine. It is available from Mecca online in Australia and this set cost AUD $52.
The brand claims that these body butters are made with natural and organic ingredients such as organic argan oil. Good things about them are that they are synthetic-fragrance free, paraben free, cruelty free and gluten-free. These products are also vegan and recyclable.
I have never used the Josie Maran Whipped Argan OIl before and I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of these body butters. Upon application, these light cream-like body butters just melts unto my skin and quickly absorbed within seconds. The texture truly mimic a whipped cream and feels cool to the touch. I used these after shower or bath as the pores of my skin are still relatively expanded from the warm water and vapour, and it feels absolutely divine. After using these for a about a week now, I do feel that my skin are nicely hydrated and I don’t have dry spots anymore.
My skin falls into the dry and sensitive category, which unfortunately can be demanding. There are many skin products that tend to cause me itchiness if they have synthetic fragrance in them or if it contains synthetic ingredients and preservatives. And being a beauty lover, I do come across some products that may be best to steer away from time to time and I am very pleased that the Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Trio is NOT one of those products!
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Natural Ingredients
As I read the ingredients in these body butter, I would be happy to recommend them to anyone who has dry skin type like myself and also for normal or oily skin.
Majority of the ingredients are made from:
- Water, which is a good thing as water is the most natural source of hydration.
- Followed by Aloe Barbadensis, which is Aloe Vera leaf, juice extract.
- And then Argania Spinosa, which is Argan Kernel oil.
- These body butters also contains Helianthus Annuus, which is Sunflower Seed oil extract.
- Butyrospermum Parkii, which is Shea Butter, fruit extract.
- Vanilla Panifollia, which is Vanilla bean, extract. I imagine that this particular ingredient serves as its natural fragrance as well.
- Prunus Armeniaca, which is Apricot, fruit extract, this is also the natural fragrance in this body butter.
- Persea Gratissima, which is Avocado oil, extract.
- Cocos Nucifera, which is Coconut oil, extract.
- Citrus Grandis, which is Grapefruit, extract.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, which is Orange fruit, extract.
- Citrus Aurantifolia, which is Lime fruit, extract.
- Aniba Rosaeodora, which is Rosewood oil, extract.
- Squalene, a compound that is found in olive oil and shark liver oil that is highly-effective emollient and natural antioxidant.
- Beta Carotene, which is a rich source of vitamin A and essential for a healthy body.
- Symphytum Officinale, which is comfrey leaf, extract. Comfrey roots and leaves contain allantoin, a substance that helps new skin cells grow, along with other substances that reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy.
- Matcha (Green) Tea extract. Green tea extract is well-known for its contents of polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants.
- Camellia Sinensis, which is white tea leaf extract.
The Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Trio are jammed packed with natural ingredients that are beneficial for our skin, hence regardless of the price tag for this set, I still highly recommended them.