Tarte Toasted Eyeshadow Palette is the brand new edition of the Tartelette eyeshadow palette series by Tarte. This palette includes twelve brand new warm and neutral shades. The Tarte Toasted Eyeshadow Palette is made for endless mixing and matching, that will intrigue the creativity of its wearer. The net weight of this palette is 1.5g x 12 or 0.053 oz. x 12. It is available from Tarte Cosmetic Online and costs AUD $69 or USD $46. The Tarte Toasted Eyeshadow Palette is made in the USA.
The richly pigmented colours, that varies from wearable mattes to lustrous shimmers, are arranged in separate rows to make three easy DIY looks. Each of these shade is made with Tarte’s iconic, easily blendable Amazonian clay-infused powder that glides on effortlessly, ensuring longevity and intense colour payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.
This eyeshadow palette is housed in a beautiful golden case with a large mirror inside. It is sturdy and travel friendly. The only thing that is missing in this palette is a brush, this is in my humble opinion. If a brush is included, it will definitely be a perfect palette!
Shades in Tarte Toasted Eyeshadow Palette
- S’more is a universal matte cream coloured shadow with cool undertone that is great for all over the lid shade as well as providing a good base to start eyeshadow application.
- Sunrise is a beautiful light peach shade with a warm undertone and it has a lustre finish.
- Sunset is a gorgeous bronze shimmer shade.
- Crackle is a deep brown matte shade with a warm undertone that is infused with golden specks of glitter.
- Cashmere is a medium matte peach shade that is perfect for the crease.
- Warmth is gorgeous matte neutral terracotta shade.
- Flame is a reddish-brown shade with a metallic finish.
- Cozy is a medium matte brown.
- Candle is a stunning ivory shade with shimmer finish. This eyeshadow can double up as an intense highlighter for the cheek bones.
- Latte is an understated matte brown with cool undertone.
- Simmer is a metallic copper shade.
- Fireside is a matte deep brown with a hint of burgundy in it.
All of these shadows performed very well and I found myself reaching to this palette a lot in day-to-day basis. I found the shades are just neutral, beautiful and easily blended, perfect for daily use. The shadows last on my skin for well over six hours without a primer! The Tarte Toasted Eyeshadow Palette is perfect for a beginner and a master user. Have I mention that it also has vanilla scent to it? Beautiful palette overall, highly recommended it!
Ease of Application ♥♥♥♥♥