Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic in Glambition has been one of the best neutral eyeshadow palette in the market that I have tried. There are other version of this palette that I have reviewed in the past in different shades but this one tops it all in my opinion.
It has seven neutral shades in four different finishes such as velvet, satin, silk, and lamé which is defined the “pop of colour”. The total net weight is 7 x 0.85g or 7 x 0.03oz. It costs AUD$66 or USD$49 and it is available from Marc Jacobs online or Sephora Australia.
First of all, let’s talk about formula. The Marc Jacobs eye palettes have been known for its creaminess, high pigment and blend-ability. We don’t need to dig into the pan to get more than enough amount and light handed application is better for these eyeshadow.
Shades included in the Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic in Glambition
- She Was is a velvet ivory cream that is perfect for under the brow bone application.
- Infamous is a velvet light brown with cool undertone that is great to emphasise the crease and adding more depth for the eye socket area.
- Known For is a beautiful metallic neutral bronze that goes heavenly on the eyelids as a pop of colour. It can be used to highlight and for underneath the eyes as well.
- Seeking is a mid-toned medium brown that can be used for shading and contouring the eyes.
- The Most is a gorgeous light pink shimmer that is perfect for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes.
- Over The Top is a velvet medium-toned reddish -brown shade that can be used for a natural liner shade around the eyes or to add a little depth to the outer corner of the eyes.
- Glamour is a velvet black that is versatile and can be used for deepening and adding depth to any colours.
All of these shades swatched beautifully and they lasted for at least six hours on my eyelids with primer upon application. The only down point is for some reason, they caused my eyes to be a little watery but it didn’t bother me that much.
Packaging is beautiful as with any Marc Jacobs products, they really lived up to the designer’s standard. Sturdy and compact with a click on clasp with a decent sized mirror.
Overall, these palette are a delight and I am looking forward to experiment with them a little more over the next few weeks.
Hopefully this review has given you enough information if you are thinking of purchasing it. Enjoy your day!
Ease of Application ♥♥♥♥♥